* God will never forgive you for what you did.
* You are no good and will never amount to anything, just like your (father, mother, brother, sister).
* You are amazing! So you really don’t need some silly old god.
* Each of us has our own truth; what is true for me may not be true for you.
* We are all evolving to a higher level of consciousness and virtue.
* All religions lead to the same God.
* God has spoken through many people throughout history – Mohammad, Buddha, Joseph Smith, Mary Baker Eddy, and all of the popes.
* All the suffering in the world proves that God either doesn’t know what is going on, is impotent to address it, or doesn’t care what happens to us.
* If God was really a God of love, She would….
* Churches are just social clubs, and they are not even that much fun.
* The church is full of hypocrites (so why go)?
* They just made up Hell to scare people into coming to church.
* Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and Satan are all imaginary.
* Prayer never does any good; God either doesn’t hear them, or He is busy with more important things, like world peace and climate change.
* We can never know God; we can only know about God.
* Your secret little sin is harmless and no one will ever know about it.
* You can always receive Christ – LATER.
Satan’s lies are seductive and enticing, but they enslave us. In contrast, the truth of God sets us free. Jesus said “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.’” John 8:32 So let us go forth with the love and truth of God to help so many people who are enslaved by Satan’s lies.
To God be the glory
Board of Evangelism